Yes, the weather in Louisiana is still its unbearable self, but you can definitely tell that the air will soon be taking on a bit of crispiness.
It's the start of football season, the start of our intramurals, the (relative) end of super hot/humid weather, and the beginning of the pumpkin season!
You know I've already gotten my Pumpkin Spice now that I'm a coffee
Never thought I'd be looking forward to tailgates and football games!
I can't wait for the temperature to drop a little more so that we can eno without sweating like sinners in church. Aren't my sisters precious? #enosofnicholls
- Make it into the rec center at least once or twice weekly
- Continue on with the whole "being open-minded thing"
- Make a new friend in each of my classes
- Improve my articles in the Nicholls Worth each week + better time management
- Hang curtains and pictures in my room
- Keep up with readings for literature class
Things you can look forward to seeing on my Instagram this month:
- Sisterhood Retreat
- Big/Little Reveal
- More rowing (we're finally an official club at Nicholls!)
- Phi Mu's Pink & Black social
- and possibly an LSU tailgate!