1. I've got a list full of baby names for my future kids. I've also never had a boyfriend. Not sure if the two are related…
2. I don't just sing in the car. When I'm driving solo, you can bet your last dollar that I'm having my own Broadway audition. If you see me in your rearview, I'll probably look ridiculous. Please don't think less of me for it. It's my favorite form of me-time.
3. I don't have pinky toenails. I usually just fill them in with nail polish.
4. My dreams are always super vivid. If I remember it, then I remember every single crazy detail.
5. I used to cry about my curly hair in middle school, but I kind of love it now.
6. The reason I've always had my sights set on law school is because my mom told me at an impressionably young age that lawyers got paid to read all day.
7. I'm Catholic. I went to Catholic school for my entire life and go to church every Sunday.
8. I struggle with disordered eating daily. I've made a lot of progress in the last year.
9. All of my friends are really cool, and I'm constantly wondering why they choose to hang out with me. Not that long ago, a good friend told me straight up, "You have low self-esteem." I was like, "Yeah, I know. Thanks for pointing it out. I really had no idea." Naturally, I also over-analyze everything: texts, snapchats, past conversations, etc.